Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You'd Better Watch Out!!!!



I've got to hand it ol' Gregger. Even in the face of ultimate DOOM he's always got something optimistic to say.

On his belief that Syracuse will win soon:

"When it happens, it doesn't gradually happen," Robinson said of success. "It explodes. We're all battling our ass off. I'm really excited about it."

So there you have it folks. 4 years of waiting is about to pay off!! Syracuse is gonna storm out of the gate and roll over the conference in route to a BCS berth!! Hot damn!! I'm pumped!!



What's this? According to my license I wasn't born yesterday. Hell, a few years ago I may have bought into statements like those. TNIAAM calls em 'Gregisms'. And you just have to love how most of them end with "I'm really excited". Now I just laugh my ass off when I read one because I keep picturing Homer Simpson saying something mean to Ned Flanders, only for Ned to smile and say "O-kalie Doke-alie!"



I have to hand it to the Coach. Aparently he's sure that he'll be coaching the rest of the season and he's pumped up to the point where the sides of his mouth are gonna touch his eyes from smiling so much.



I love this one:

"You know what? It [Syracuse football] ain't as bad as people think."



Lemme guess its worse? You can't be serious. Every article I read paints those God Awful numbers for all to see; 8-31, near the bottom in both offense and defense. I get a laugh sometimes when I'm watching the game because I just keep imagining G-Rob standing on the sidelines grinning to himself "heh heh heh... nobody knows it yet but we're gonna put up enough points to shoot the roof right off this place.... my master plan is almost complete...... heh heh heh"

Only 8 more games to go. To tell you the truth, I'm really excited. Really I am.

No comments: