Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Done With 'The Herd'






I'm officially done with "The Herd" and that tasteless, smart ass, know-it-all shitwad who's name it bears. I didn't get to catch it today, and I'm glad because I enjoyed my sausage biscuit this morning and I otherwise wouldn't have been able to keep it down. Thank You Sports Hump for bringing this to my attention.

While doing a segment on coaches that need to go, he responded to a Syracuse caller (calling for GRob's removal of course) with:

I agree, he needs to get out of that Dumpster that's on Fire. That campus looks like it should be in the middle of Baghdad. You know, Syracuse is one of the most ugliest campuses I have ever been on. It's a school with NO FOOTBALL TRADITION in a cold climate where nobody wants to go. The buildings are god awful ugly, it's a gloomy place. Just an ugly situation in a ugly town.

And your face is the ugliest I've seen in my life. You look like a fucking extra from Futurama. For someone who acts like the biggest know-it-all this side of my boss' house, you sure need an education on Syracuse's football tradition. Lemme tell you something, you scrawny ass little puke. You will see me ice skating in hell the day I tune in to listen to your putrid ass show again. ESPN radio is part of my everyday morning here at work. I enjoy the topics and keeping up with everything thats going on in the world of sports. Sometimes I might just send an email or two in during the show. Long story short it helps my morning go by fast. And I must say that your show has ALWAYS been my least favorite. So thank you for giving me a reason not to listen to your arrogant mule shit any longer. Last year after you did the Washington game up there you came on your show the next morning and made the same smart ass comment about the campus belonging in Baghdad. How about some new material? You know mother fuckin what?? I let that shit slide last year. But the 'No Football Tradition' shit I won't let slide. And just how in the fuck would you know what Baghdad looks like anyways?? Lemme guess, you know as much about Iraq as you do about Syracuse football? I've had it with your crap. Your show is by far the weakest ESPN has to offer. And that's putting it mildly so let me conclude by saying that you have fucking recieved your last email from this SU fan you asshole.

1 comment:

Poncho Sinatra said...

He has always been a douche! I still cannot believe he has a radio show..What is ESPN seeing in him??

Danny
TheSportHump.com