Monday, July 28, 2008

Team Poster

Now is the time of year when I call up and get my SU Football Poster shipped down here to SC - one for the office, one for the kids. Last year's "Sudden Impact" wasn't all that bad. It wasnt the greatest thing I'd ever seen, but not bad. I've seen no word on any blogs as to what this year's looks like. I'm just hoping it doesn't look like the top of the Athletic site. "Get On The Express"?? I love that theyre paying tribute to the much anticipated movie but it sounds a little Willie Wonka-ish.



Down here in ClemPson (the P is intentional) country theyve got their new posters out and Ive never seen such a mess.



Dear God did they forget anyone? An usher or equipment manager maybe?? You just gotta love a poster that features both the place kicker and punter. Fearsome! How about next year just have the team picture with a schedule underneath.

1 comment:

Cass A. Nova said...

DJ, I have added you to my blog list and wish you luck with yours as well.
Orange Chuck