Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Great Expectations





I think just about every SU fan who was listening to the Axe Man this afternoon (also on DWebb's blog) had the same reaction. Head coach Greg Robinson said today at BEMD that a reasonble expectation for this year's team is to win a bowl game.


Caught your breath yet?

I've been a tough critic of his since his arrival but I have to give the guy some credit. He could have said that they'll take it week by week. Their goal is to beat NW. Things are looking up. Blah Blah Blah. Nope. He went for the throat with the reasonble expectation of winning a bowl. Not getting to one - winning one. He may be on his way out at season's end, and he knows a 3 or 4 win season will have a Century 21 sign out in his front yard. But that was pretty ballsy on his part. I like that kind of thinking.


The only downfall? Last time he made a statement that bold was... well, see the post below this one.

2 comments:

MariusJanulisForThree said...

Hey, what's your email? I've got a prop for you...

Sean, TNIAAM

DJ-DEE said...

Tell you what. Shoot me yours and I'll get an email out to you.