Monday, July 28, 2008

New Look for 2008??



I've been complaining about the jerseys every since they swithced everything around in 2005. I really let off some steam last year with that just downright ugly all orange getup. What made the orange jerseys so putrid looking were the blue numbers and trim. I said time and time again that orange jerseys would work with white numbers and stripes and it looks like someone finally listened. In the past two weeks I've noticed these new jerseys showing up on ebay - produced by Nike of course. I'll be getting mine soon!


A new look for the football program?? Lets hope so. I think these jerseys with white pants would look damn sharp and I hope thats what they'll go with once Akron pulls into town. If NCAA 2009 is any indication, the blue home jerseys will have matching white numbers as well; though I'm not one bit fond of the Orange Helmet/Blue Jersey/White Pants look for our team. I say either go Orange Jerseys/White pants or Blue Jerseys/Orange pants for the home games. Either one would look a hell of alot better than this abomination.

No comments: