Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah... I know I'm a day late for this. But I had a ton of work yesterday and didn't get around to it. Piss off.

When's the last time we Orange faithfull got to send a big 'Har Dee Har Har' out two years in a row?? Been a while. In fact, last time Syracuse beat someone in back-to-back seasons was Boston College in 2004. Yeah, I know... that one's tough to beat.

Its a damn shame Boonah won't be around next season because he's really starting to come into his own. He's opening a few eyes on the national level as well. Look to the right under "Ground-churning runners". Number 3 on that list look familiar?? Hell I can't remember the last time we had someone other than Rob Long getting some consistant kudos. But there he is. Damn well eanred too. He's looked fucking S-O-L-I-D lately!

As I looked around at various posts and blogs and forums I couldnt help but notice those Orange faithful who just don't know how to enjoy a good win.

"Robinson still has to go"

No shit, nim-wad. Enjoy the fucking win.

"I didn't even watch yesterday because I don't care about SU football anymore"

And you missed a hell of a win. Try not to hang yourself.

"While they don't win or lose games, they have to go back to the orange pants. That's the tradition & they look better."

An in-the-books conference win and you're bitching about the pants?

I could go on and on but those dip-shits will always be around to piss out the fire. So fuck 'em.

As The Axeman recaps happily the ball finally bounced our way a few times. The Bruce fumble turned out to be no big deal. There's still a mountain to climb as far as pursuit and tackling goes. But, hell with it, a wins a win. My only gripe was that the game was on ESPN U, which really fucks with your head as you're watching the scores on the bottom of the screen. Men's Polo? Table Tennis? Badminton? Once I saw all the Ivy League schools I knew something was up.

T3I have no problem admitting they were dead wrong in the outcome of the Louisville game. Hell, so was everyone in the stands - all 10,000 of them. And, like me, they're pretty damn happy to be wrong in this case.

The Sport Hump found a few things that SU football is better than. Nice homework on Dick Dawson BTW. Gentlemen, I raise my glass.



I'll add something to your list. This stupid ass album that found its way onto shelves today. Its just fucking awful. Please, music critics, feel free to quote me on that. You'd get more enjoyment out of your 10 bucks if you bought a 10 dollar vase and purposely dropped it on your own foot. Unk can't rap worth a damn. But at least the beats were pretty sweet on the last album. Even though 'Walk It Out' got real old real fast. This time around the beats were pretty sorry and the material was about as unoriginal as it gets
.

So I'll add something to the Sport Hump List and get my Tuesday trash (On The Block @ 3 PM) out of the way while I'm at it. Trash it!!

No comments: